ABC Kids Dental Group
• All patients are Pre- Screened for COVID-19 two days prior to their dental visit
• A COVID-19 screening questionnaire is given to every patient. Each person who visits our office will be asked to sanitize their hands, wear a mask and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
• Please do not bring any additional guests or children. Each minor patient is only allowed one parent.
• Toys, magazines and any potentially sharable items have been removed to help us keep a well-sanitized waiting room at all times.
• Stickers placed on the floor and seating in our waiting area will help everyone maintain proper social distancing.
• Increased sanitization protocols have been added throughout our entire practice and after each session.
• Medical-grade HEPA filter air purifiers have been placed
• Every member of our team follows the same safety protocols as our patients.
• While we can not mandate COVID-19 vaccine to our staff and doctors, 90% of them have been vaccinated, which creates a safer environment throughout the entire office
• Sanitization is available as you leave our office.
If you would like more information, give us a call! We’re happy to answer any questions that you have and look forward to seeing you soon!